About Mark's Park:
This t-shirt is inspired by the new monthly music series that will feature intimate performances by some of our favorite artists from around the world, filmed in front of a live audience in PFC co-founder Mark Johnson's backyard in Venice Beach, California.
This series brings together the diverse group of people who call Venice Beach home in an effort to not only foster community but help support the homeless youth within the community.
50% of the profits from Mark's Park merchandise will go to our partner, Safe Place For Youth — empowering young people experiencing homelessness to thrive by providing lasting, community-driven solutions that address racial and social inequity.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping